A great number of e-services are already being offered to residents of Rajasthan by the state government, but recently, the state government has developed a web portal that requires only one sign-on to access all of the available e-services in Rajasthan. SSO ID will function as a digital identity, allowing users to access e-services such as Bhamashah ID (BSBY SSO Login id), Aadhaar ID, Udyog Aadhaar Number (UAN), and Business Register Number (BRN), amongst others. SSO ID Rajasthan Registration and Login for Single Sign On is available to every individual who resides in the state of Rajasthan.
SSO ID Rajasthan/SSO Rajasthan Login ID
The government is making rapid progress toward the goal of fully digitizing all of its operations, and as part of this process, the state of Rajasthan has established Rajasthan SSO, a portal that allows users to access the numerous government programs offered by the state of Rajasthan by logging in with a single ID and password. In addition to that, a web gateway has been established. Using this website provided by the government of Rajasthan, you will only need to remember one username and password in order to participate in any of the state’s many welfare programs. In the following article, we will give you with comprehensive information regarding SSO ID Registration. By reading this post, not only will you be able to build your own ID, but you will be able to do so in a very simple manner.
Eligibility for SSO ID Rajasthan
- To be eligible for a login and for other services provided by the government, applicants need to prove that they have a permanent residence in Rajasthan.
- Through this Rajasthan Single Sign On web platform, individuals of all categories, including government personnel, industrialists, businessmen, private employees, and common citizens, can enroll themselves in order to take advantage of various services and programs offered by the state government.
- Applicants are required to provide a digital identity evidence that has been granted by either the state or the central government.
Key Points of SSO ID rajasthan
|Name of the Portal||SSO Rajasthan|
|Beneficial for||Citizen of Rajasthan|
|Benefits||One Digital Identity for all Applications|
|Launched By||Rajasthan Government|
|Managed By||Department of Information Technology & Communication , Government Of Rajasthan|
Objectives and benefits of SSO Rajasthan login ID
- Residents of Rajasthan can receive the benefits of multiple sorts of government programs by registering for a single ID and password through the SSO Rajasthan ID registration system.
- On the web portal, registering an ID is a relatively straightforward and speedy process. Additionally, the data that people enter on this portal is kept in a safe environment, and it is ensured that the citizens’ personal information will not be utilized in an inappropriate manner.
- This website cuts down on the amount of time required to register, and it provides application forms for all varieties of government schemes in Rajasthan on a single platform that only requires one sign-on.
Documents required for SSO ID Rajasthan
Beneficiaries would need the documents that are listed below in order for SSO Rajasthan to register them for any and all government services and schemes offered by the state of Rajasthan.
During the process of enrolling for the government program, those who operate businesses on a smaller scale are required to provide evidence of both their business and their residence.
- Aadhaar Card
- Bhamashah Card
- Jan Aadhaar Card
- Industry Aadhaar Number
- Business Register Number
- Mobile Number
- E-Mail ID (E-Mail ID)
Options to do SSO ID Rajasthan Registration
- Sso rajasthan login ID can be created from Bhamashah card.
- sso rajasthan registration (SSO ID creation) can be done with Aadhaar card.
- with Facebook IDSSO ID registration .
- SSO ID Rajasthan can be created from Google ID.
Rajasthan SSO ID Registration – SSO Rajasthan Login
To generate a new ID for the Rajasthan SSO, read the steps that are outlined below carefully, and then proceed to implement them in order to generate an SSO login ID Rajasthan.
- First of all visit the government portal https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/ and the home page will look like the page given below.
- Two options will appear on the home page, one for login and the other for registration. If you have already created the ID, you can login; if you have not yet created the ID, click on Registration.
- you will see three options. Citizen, Udyog, govt employee should choose according to their qualification and requirement.
- On clicking on Citizen, you will be given four options to register Jan Aadhaar, Bhamanshah, Gmail-id, Facebook-id.
- You can choose any option as per your convenience and create an ID by entering the requested details.
- After creating the Login ID, some information will be asked from you on the first login, which will be like the picture given below. Submit by providing all the information and your ID will be created.
sso rajasthan login ID
ID for Udyog – You will need Udhyog Aadhaar or BRN number for registration from this selection.
ID for Rajasthan Govt employee – State Insurance and Provident Fund ID and password should be available with you for sso registration from this selection.
Know your sso id
To see Sso id, you have to click on Forget SSO ID and follow the process by selecting the ID from which you created it.
You can also send SMS to 9223166166, for this you have to type RJ SSO and send it to 9223166166 from your registered mobile.
if you have forgotten your password then you can visit sso.rajasthan.gov.in and click on forget password.To generate a new password, you must first input your ID and mobile number, as well as a captcha, into the appropriate fields.
SSO ID Password policy
Be sure to read the password policy before deciding on a password for sso.rajasthan.gov.in. Passwords need to be at least 8 characters long and contain alphanumeric and special character components.
Rajasthan SSO Id Helpline Number
If you require assistance, the government has offered a hotline number as well as an email address. You can seek assistance in a variety of ways. Both are described in detail below.
Phone number -0141-2925554,55
Mail-ID – email@example.com
The aforementioned procedures will allow you to create a Rajasthan SSO ID. It’s possible to retrieve a lost login or password for SSO Rajasthan by using the “Forgot My Digital Identity” or “Forgot My Password” buttons. All the same, you need to fill out the form.
Department where SSO ID is required
Many services and websites in Rajasthan necessitate an SSO ID rajasthan in order to function properly. Some are listed below.
- ANUJA Nigam Loan Application
- Bhamashah Rozgar Srijan Yojana (BRSY)
- Bhamashah Swasthya Beema Yojana (BSBY SSO login ID)
- BILL PAYMENT VERIFICATION
- BOR Cadre Management
- BSDC ASSETS VERIFICATION
- Business Registration Number (BRN)
- Chief Minister Relief Fund
- Commitment Control System (CCS) Finance
- Departmental Enquiry
- Digital Payment
- DoIT&C/ RISL Payment Tracker
- e-MItra MIS
- e-Mitra Reports
- e-PDS MIS
- e-Samvad Audio Conference
- e-Sanchar 2.0
- eHealth Record
- GST AdminGST Portal Admin
- GST Return Filing
- Gyan Darpan
- JAN AADHAAR
- JOB FAIR
- Labour Department Management System (LDMS)
- Legal Metrology Portal
- Litigation Information Tracking and Evaluation System (LITES)
- ManPower Management Portal
- Mukhyamantri Jal Swavlamban Abhiyan (MJSA)
- Pay your Electricity Bill
- Pay your Landline Bill
- Pay your Postpaid Mobile Bill
- Pay your Water Bill
- Raj e-Sign
- Rajasthan Investment Promotion Scheme (RIPS)
- Rajasthan Payment Platform (RPP)
- Rajasthan Public Service Commission
- Rajasthan Renewable Energy Corporation Limited (RRECL)
- Rajasthan Sampark
- Rajasthan Skill and Livelihoods Development Corporation (RSLDC)
- Rajasthan Stack
- Rajasthan State Archives Directorate (RSAD)
- Rajasthan State Commission for Women (RSCW)
- Recruitment Department
- REVENUE (CHANGE OF LAND USE)
- Right to Information (RTI)
- SECURITY AUDIT REQUEST
- Single Window Clearance System (SWCS)
- Social Justice Management System (SJMS)
- Society Registration
- SSO (Only for SSOID & Login related issues)
- Weaver Registration
- इंदिरा महिला शक्ति उद्यम प्रोत्साहन योजना
- मुख्यमंत्री लघु उद्योग प्रोत्साहन योजना