This article contains information on the OSSC Teacher Recruitment 2022 Notification, as well as additional data on how to apply online and the number of positions available. The application form for the OSSC Teacher Recruitment 2022 is currently available. The Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has invited online registration forms for the regular government teacher posts under the School and Mass Education (S&ME) department. The beginning of registration is coming up very shortly. Those who are interested in applying for the position of PET (Physical Education Teacher) would receive a remuneration of INR 29,200 per month. For the remaining positions, the candidate would receive a salary of INR 35,400 every month.
OSSC Teacher Recruitment 2022
The Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has just lately advertised that there are a total of 7540 positions available for government teachers. The openings for the regular government teacher positions in eight different fields will be filled through the OSSC Teacher Recruitment 2022. This includes TGT (Trained Graduate Teacher) Arts, TGT (PCM), and TGT (CBZ) educators, as well as teachers of Sanskrit, Hindi, Urdu, and Telugu, as well as teachers of physical education (PET). The notification that was sent out by the OSSC stated that the online registration for the OSSC Teacher Recruitment 2022 would begin on the 11th of December 2022. Up until the 9th of January in 2023, the Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) would continue to collect registration forms.
To apply for the Odisha teacher recruitment, candidates must be over the age of 21 and under the age of 38. The upper age limit for Schedule Caste (SC), Schedule Tribe (ST), SEBC, and female aspirants has been relaxed by 5 years. Aspirants under the PWD (Person With Disability) category are additionally given a 10-year age limit relaxation.
OSSC Teacher Recruitment Notification 2022
The Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) published an official notification declaring the OSSC Teacher Recruitment 2022 on November 23, 2022. The Odisha Teacher Recruiting announcement contains all of the relevant recruitment facts, such as the qualifying requirements for the vacancies, age criterion, monthly compensation, and other important information and details.
|Name of the Recruitment||OSSC Teacher Recruitment|
|Authority||Odisha Staff Selection Commission OSSC|
|Advertisement Number||IIE-146/ 2022-6785/2022|
|Number of Vacancies||7540|
|Subjects||TGT: Arts, PCM, and CBZLanguage: Hindi, Sanskrit, Telugu, and UrduPhysical Education Teacher PET|
|Commencement of Application||11 December 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||9 January 2023|
|Application Fee||Not Notified|
|Selection Process||Preliminary ExaminationMains ExaminationCertificate VerificationSelection List on the basis of Eligibility and Performance in Mains Examination|
The examination will consist of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) and Objective Type Questions, according to the announcement. There will also be negative marking; 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer. The OSSC notification can be seen and downloaded from the official Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) website.
OSSC Teacher 7540 Posts 2022
Candidates for the Odisha Teacher Recruitment of 2022 must be able to read and write in Odia. In addition, they must have passed the HSC (High Secondary School Certificate) test with Odia as either the primary language or an examinable subject.
|S.No.||Name of the Post||Unreserved UR||Socially and Educationally Backward Class SEBC||Scheduled Caste SC||Scheduled Tribe ST||Grand Total|
|1.||TGT Arts||M: 470F: 238||M: 127F: 62||M: 121F: 59||M: 598F: 295||1970|
|2.||TGT PCM||M: 292F: 144||M: 66F: 32||M: 61F: 55||M: 482F: 237||1419|
|3.||PGT CBZ||M: 224F: 125||M: 84F: 42||M: 96F: 48||M: 373F: 183||1205|
|4.||Hindi||M: 95F: 47||M: 58F: 29||M: 239F: 117||M: 514F: 253||1352|
|5.||Sanskrit||M: 47F: 23||M: 21F: 10||M: 42F: 20||M: 375F: 185||723|
|6.||Telugu||M: 2F: 1||M: 1F: 0||M: 0F: 0||M: 1F: 1||6|
|7.||Urdu||M: 0F: 0||M: 0F: 0||M: 7F: 3||M: 9F: 5||24|
|8.||PET||M: 101F: 50||M: 40F: 19||M: 59F: 29||M: 364F: 179||841|
Those who have passed the 10th grade Odia examination administered by the Odisha Board of Secondary Education are also eligible to apply. In the table above, we have outlined the whole list of OSSC Teacher Recruitment Vacancies 2022 by category.
Documents Required for OSSC Teachers Verification
For verification purposes, applicants must have the following documents:
- Candidate’s Passport-Sized Photograph
- Candidate’s Signature
- Specimen of the candidate’s signature
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card, Driver’s License, Voter ID Card, or any other Government Identity Document
- High School Diploma or an equivalent degree of education from a recognized board of education
- Senior Secondary School Certificate or Marksheet from a recognized educational board
- Pass Certificate and Marksheet for the Candidate’s Graduation and Post Graduation from a recognized college or university
- Passing the Odisha Staff Selection Teachers Eligibility Test OSSTET and obtaining the requisite papers
- If the candidate is seeking reservation, they must provide a caste or category certificate.
- If the candidate is eligible for the quota, a photocopy of the permanent disability certificate is required.
- A Sports Card issued by a competent body is also required for the Sports quota.
- Candidates who are ex-servicemen must provide their discharge certificates.
- If the candidate is already working for the government, they must present a No Objection Certificate NOC.
OSSC Recruitment Apply Online 2022
We have detailed the entire method for applying online for the OSSC Teacher Recruitment 2022 below.
- Visit the Odisha Staff Selection Commission’s official website at www.ossc.gov.in.
- The option to Apply Online will be available on the website’s main page.
- On-going Recruitment (s) Details will be displayed on the screen after you click the button.
- Look for Teachers under the Post Name.
- To Register, click on the appropriate user type and then tap on New User.
- All of the instructions and prerequisites will now be displayed on the screen.
- At the bottom of the page, select the Proceed to Registration option.
- The Registration Form for the specific post will appear on the screen.
- Fill up the blanks and generate login credentials.
- To access the portal, enter your credentials.
- Click on the Application Form link.
- Fill out the form with all of the Candidate’s information as suggested in the instructions section.
- Then, in jpg/jpeg format, upload a scanned colour photograph of the Candidate. The image should be no smaller than 20 KB and no larger than 100 KB in size.
- Scan the specimen signature in jpg/ jpeg file, together with the left/right thumb impression. The image should be no smaller than 20 KB and no larger than 50 KB in size.
- Finally, in pdf format, upload all of the Candidates’ certificates and vital documents.
- Finally, click the Submit button to finish your application.
|Official Portal||Odisha Staff Selection Commission OSSC|
|Apply||OSSC Teacher Recruitment Direct Application Form Link (To Activate Soon)|
|Download||Odisha Teachers Recruitment Advertisement Number IIE-146/ 2022-6785/2022 Notification pdf|